- Place two cones, one 20 feet out from home plate and 10 feet from the left foul line.
- Do the same with the other cone from the right foul line
- Work on bunting the ball towards the line so that it rests in fair territory between the foul line and the cone
- Do this for both sides of the field
- Bunting many times is the difference between winning and losing games. This drill will help you determine the bat angle and technique required to bunt down the lines
Tags: Baseball, bunt, bunting, drill, drills, training